ETL Service Offering
Changepond ETL Service
Changepond ETL Services enable you to capture, manage, and integrate data from disparate sources into BI applications. This enhances and accelerates executive decision making while reducing both cost and risk.
With Changepond you gain a business intelligence and innovation partner with extensive expertise and a proven track record. We deliver cost-effective and flexible solutions that can address all of your challenges.
- Experience – Global ETL/BI Implementations for many clients.
- Investment – Continuous investments in training on new releases and product certifications.
- Globally Balanced Delivery and Sourcing – The smartest combination of resources to optimize solution delivery.
More than half of all development work for data warehousing projects is typically dedicated to the design and implementation of ETL processes. Poorly designed ETL processes are costly to maintain, change and update, so it is critical it is to make the right choices in terms of the right technology and tools that will be used for developing and maintaining the ETL processes.
We offer a comprehensive suite of services designed to integrate disparate sources of information, build new data marts and warehouses, and design and implement information delivery services. Our services include:
- Technology assessment and consulting
- Technical and data architecture
- ETL development
- Data migration and upgrade
- Infrastructure maintenance
- ETL monitoring, maintenance, and enhancements
- Data quality management
- Information lifecycle management – Data Archive
- Performance optimization
- ETL Testing
Our ETL Tools Expertise
Our ETL team has expertise on ETL tools of different vendors. Our ETL tools expertise include:
- SAS Data Integration – Dataflux DM Studio
- SQL Server Integration services – SSIS
- Talend Studio for Data Integration
- Pentaho Data Integration
Our Expertise on Informatica Products/Solutions
- Application ILM– Data Archive, Data Subset
- Data Integration
- Data Masking
- Data Quality
- Master Data Management
- Enterprise Data Integration & Management – Data governance, Data migration, Data quality, Data Synchronization, Data Warehousing
- Application Information Lifecycle management – Database archiving, Test Data management, Application retirement, Data privacy
- Business solutions – Mergers & Acquisitions, Customer acquisition & retention
- Industry solutions – Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, Life Sciences & Manufacturing etc.
Our Proven Informatica ETL solution based on
- Informatica Power Center 7.x, 8.x, and 9.x
- Informatica Data Quality
- Informatica Data Explorer
- Informatica Repository
- Administrator Console
- Informatica Repository Manager
- Informatica Designer
- Informatica Workflow Manager
- Informatica – ILM
- Informatica Workflow Monitor
- Data Profile
- Business Intelligence enables the business to make intelligent, fact-based decisions.
- Business Intelligence is an environment in which business users receive information that is reliable, secure, consistent, understandable, easily manipulated and timely…facilitating more informed decision making.
Why do Companies need BI
Our BI Tools expertise
Our ETL team has expertise on BI tools of different vendors. Our BI tools expertise include:
- Gateway / Middleware
- IBM Cognos
ETL Testing Service
Our ETL testers are well trained to work on different technologies and testing environments. Some of the key ETL testing services we provide include
Source to Target Testing
This type of testing is carried out to check whether the data values which have been transformed are the expected data values or not. This ensures data compatibility and prevents any risk of data loss.
Production Validation Testing
This testing is done on data when it is being moved to the production systems. The data in the production system must be in correct order without which the whole process of transfer would become useless.
Testing for application upgrades
Under this service, we check if the data extracted from the older repository or application is the same as the data present in the new application.
Data completeness Testing
This testing aggregates actual data between the source and the target for columns with simple transformation or no transformation.
Data Quality Testing
We provide data quality tests which include syntax and reference tests. This is done to avoid any kind of error caused due to different scenarios such as incorrect order numbers or dates during the business process.
Incremental ETL Testing
We provide incremental ETL testing services to check the data integrity of new and old data with the addition of the new data. It also verifies that the updates and inserts are being processed as expected during the incremental ETL process.
Data Transformation Testing
In our transformation testing process, multiple SQL queries are written to run each row and verify the transformational rules.
This type of testing is carried out to data length check, testing data type, and index/constraint check.