by Changepond Posted on March 22, 2012
With majority of projects getting executed offshore, it becomes essential to provide transparency and visibility to the clients during the complete project life cycle. Modeled on Agile SCRUM development methodology, the COVE addresses this successfully.
Changepond Offshore Visibility Engineering - The COVE TM Philosophy
- Multiple development teams working in tandem
- Visibility of work to Customer
- Releases to suit 'time to market' considerations
- Assured final build quality and tight configuration management
- Code base is always in a maintainable state
- Visible results and measurable business benefits
Communication is an important element in any onsite-offshore delivery model. Modeled on Agile SCRUM Development Methodology, the COVE provides an environment that enables visibility engineering. The model advocates Project Steering Committee, which comprises of members from Changepond & the Client. The committee provide strategic direction to the whole engagement and control the product release plan. The model also includes a clear Risk Management & Mitigation strategy that focuses in identifying risks earlier, analyze, categorize and define the mitigation & contingency plan.
Through our Cove model, Changepond provides Dedicated & Secure Visibility Environment for our clients to track the evolving application from any place and at any point in time.