by Changepond Posted on July 21, 2015
Be it consolidation of disparate applications, adding analytics, mobilising field workforce or social media alerting, Changepond Technologies is your ideal transformation partner
As works undertakers in the United Kingdom set out to migrate their streetworks notification systems to comply with the new EToN6 specifications starting October 2013, they have a tremendous opportunity to cut operating costs, minimize FPNs and deepen their engagement with local community by modernising their streetworks software systems.
Changepond provides streetworks management services to utilities, construction companies & contractors in the following areas:
- EToN6 functionality via. diversionary works & temporary traffic signals
- EToN6 transition with simultaneous support for version 5
- Dynamic scheduling of Work Orders based on next-generation best practices
- Dashboards for activity progress, noticing volumes & public views
- Social media including Twitter and Waze traffic alerts
- Mobility features around most efficient site visit routing, site condition capture, turn-by-turn navigation, resident engagement, and so on
- Defective Apparatus Reporting
- Inspection Sample Calculation
- Permit Application Modification
- Occupancy Monitoring
- Dig Once
- Pinchpoint avoidance
- Moratorium compliance
- ELGIN lookup
- FPN Jeopardy
- NJUG* reporting
Work Order Scheduling
* National Joint Utilities Group
- Capabilities - Changepond Technologies has over 25 qualified and experienced professionals having proven expertise in design, development and testing of streetworks management solutions that comply with NRSWA, TMA 2004, EToN5 and, now, EToN6. Our dual-shore delivery model is finely honed to reduce costs while maintaining quality and accelerating speed to market. Expertise in analytics, GIS, mobility and social media technologies enables us to provide an end-to-end solution for your next-generation streetworks management needs.
- Credentials - Our expertise is backed up by over five years’ experience in developing & maintaining one of UK's largest streetworks management systems. Custom developed for a contractor of BT, this mission-critical system handles over a million notices a year & serves as the nerve center for their streetworks business. Supporting the entire work order lifecycle from order receipt to execution, invoicing and payments, the software is used by the company’s C-Suite, managers, field force, inspectors as well as the utility and local authorities.